The mission of the Office of Graduate Student Life (OGSL) is to enhance the educational experience and quality of life for RU-NB graduate and professional students by serving diverse needs, fostering community, and helping students navigate Rutgers resources.
As a unit in the Division of Student Affairs, the office works in partnership with university leadership and offices, schools and academic graduate programs, Graduation Student Association (GSA), and affiliated Graduate Student Organizations (GSOs) to focus on:
- Advocating for the unique and complex needs of the graduate student population
- Connecting graduate students to the vast array of services and support at Rutgers University
- Sharing information with the university community on the graduate student experience.
- Offering programs to help students meet each other and build a community outside their disciplines, classrooms, and labs.
- Encouraging environments that demonstrate the contributions of graduate students.
- Providing gathering space for graduate students to connect with each other.
If you are a graduate student and have non-academic issues or questions, please fill out this form for assistance.