$7,500 graduate student grant for intercollegiate athletics research
The NCAA has released a call for proposals for its 2021 Graduate Student Research Grant Program. The NCAA Research Committee invites research proposals within the general topic areas of student-athlete psychosocial well-being and college athletics participation. Graduate students studying topics of specific interest to the NCAA and its membership, while demonstrating the competencies necessary to successfully complete the proposed study, will receive the highest consideration.
The research grant is a one-time award set at a maximum of $7,500. Proposals are due by 5 p.m. ET on Thursday, October 7, 2021. For full eligibility and submission requirements, the call for proposals, an FAQ document, and sample budgets visit the NCAA graduate student research grant page.
Residence Coordinator (Rutgers University Inn and Conference Center)
- Leadership potential as shown through past experiences.
- Strong interpersonal, critical-thinking and communications skills.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing and must not have any current judicial sanctions.
- Applicants cannot hold a full-time position elsewhere or full time internships.
- Preferably be at least a junior, senior or graduate student.
- Previous facility and supervisory experience preferred.
- Provide front desk coverage on a rotating schedule with (3) other RCs. Coverage is required 7 days per week.
- Required schedule o Monday-Friday 6:00p-11:00p + onsite overnight on call coverage after desk closes.
- 7:00a-8:30a the following day after a scheduled 6:00p-11:00p shift.
- Weekend Coverage: Saturday & Sunday 8:00a-4:00p and 4:00p-11:00p shifts
- Front desk duties include checking guests in and out, responding to guest inquiries or complaints, transacting purchases made in convenience store, tallying out daily transactions.
- Responding to emergency facility or guests situations.
- Assisting Conference Services when necessary, ie: set ups, food set ups, technical help.
- Resolving any guest or conference issues after supervisor staff has gone home.
- Private room in a shared apartment in the Newell apartments.
- 75 block meal plan per semester.
- As per Federal guidelines, RC remuneration is calculated into the financial aid package. If you receive financial aid, please contact a Financial Aid officer to learn of the effect of the RC position on your aid package
Interested candidates should forward their resume and upcoming academic schedule to Deana Pagnozzi at email@example.com. We are always accepting applications.
Office Assistant (Office of Disability Services)
- Be a currently enrolled student within the university
- Be a graduate student
- Be eligible to work in the United States
If you wish to sign-up to learn more about available Office Assistant /Accommodation Assistants positions please fill out the following form: https://rutgers.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bvVSIKxHqVaTf02 and send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.